By now, we have a pretty clear list of at least some of the players that plan to transfer out of the ACC. Several players — including high-profile names like Landers Nolley, Darius Perry and Trey McGowens — have, at the least, entered their teams into the NCAA transfer portal.
However, there will also be players that enter the portal from outside the ACC and look to transfer to the league. That list, so far, is more limited. As things progress, though, we will continue to update the order.
- Rich Kelly, graduate, guard (Quinnipiac)
- Frederick Scott, graduate, forward (Rider)
- James Karnik, graduate, center (Lehigh)
- Patrick Tape, graduate, center (Columbia)
(Update: Tape decided to de-commit from Duke less than two weeks after committing.)
(Update No. 2: Tape recommitted to Duke on Sunday, April 5.)
- Rodney Howard, freshman, center (UGA)
- Kyle Sturdivant, freshman, guard (USC)
USC transfer Kyle Sturdivant announced he has committed to Georgia Tech. Has three years of eligibility left.
Joins Georgia freshman big man Rodney Howard as transfers heading to Tech.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) April 2, 2020
- Charles Minlend, graduate, wing (San Francisco)
- Carlik Jones, redshirt junior/graduate, guard (Radford)
Monster get for Louisville. Carlik Jones is awesome: 3/4-level scorer, nice OTD offense. David Johnson + Jones could be a monster backcourt
59 FG% at the rim this season
47 FG%/51 eFG% – pick-and-roll
65 eFG% – catch-and-shoots https://t.co/CwKIYVM3WS
— Brian Geisinger (@bgeis_bird) April 6, 2020
- Elijah Olaniyi, junior, combo guard (Stony Brook)
- Trey Wertz, junior, combo guard (Santa Clara)
- Alan Griffin, junior, wing (Illinois)
- Trey Murphy III, junior, big wing (Rice)