There’s a lot up in the air regarding the 2020 NBA Draft — as the basketball world looks to adapt its structure to handle COVID-19. The timeline will certainly be different this season, which could cause issues for some athletes that are on the fence; however, some players are willing to take the plunge, especially as more information becomes available.
Here’s a look at the ACC underclassmen that have declared for the draft.
— Jonathan Givony (@DraftExpress) March 20, 2020
With all of that in mind, here’s a look at which ACC players have declared for the NBA Draft as early entrants in 2020.
- Aamir Simms, junior, power forward (testing the process)
- Tre Jones, sophomore, point guard
- Cassius Stanley, freshman, wing
- Vernon Carey Jr., freshman, power forward/center
- Josh Hall, 2020 commit (2019 re-class), forward (testing)
- DJ Funderburk, redshirt junior, big (testing)
- Devon Daniels, redshirt junior, wing (testing)
Kevin Keatts says DJ Funderburk and Devon Daniels will go through the NBA Draft process. Says he is unsure what that will entail, but both plan to get feedback.
— Cory Smith (@RCorySmith) March 26, 2020
- Cole Anthony, freshman, point guard
- Elijah Hughes, redshirt junior, wing
Syracuse’s Elijah Hughes told me he will remain in the NBA Draft and will not return to school.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) April 21, 2020
- Jay Huff, redshirt junior, center (testing)
- Chaundee Brown, junior, wing (testing)
Chaundee Brown is entering the NBA draft process and if he returns to college, he plans to enter the transfer portal, per source: https://t.co/QCYkipuwrS
— Conor O'Neill (@ConorONeillWSJ) April 15, 2020