North Carolina released its amended notice of allegations from the NCAA on Monday. Like the NOA the school received last May, the revised version includes five Level I violations.
Those violations include:
- Impermissible academic assistance provided to women’s basketball players by academic counselor Jan Boxill.
- Unethical conduct by former AFAM student services manager Deborah Crowder.
- Unethical conduct by former AFAM department chair Julius Nyang’oro.
- Failure to monitor the Academic Support Program for Student-Athletes and the AFAM department.
- Lack of Institutional Control.
Football and men’s basketball were not named in the report.